New Pier at Shandon

Glasgow Herald 6 October 1886 From the time when steamers first began to ply on the Gareloch there was a ferryboat station in connection with them at Shandon, where all of the steamers used to call. For the long period of half a century the Shandon ferry continued under the management of Mr Duncan McKinlay,Continue reading “New Pier at Shandon”